Below are our terms and conditions for the use of our site. These conditions apply whenever you access the site from any device.
By visiting site as a reader, you deem to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any changes made by us will be reflected on this page.
Terms of United NRI Post are:
- You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, re-publish, download, broadcast of the content of United NRI Post for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of this content requires permission.
- You are not allowed to post something harassing or illegal on the website. Prohibited behaviour includes causing inconvenience to any person.
- United NRI Post holds all rights to change these terms at any time. So, you are advised to ensure all the changes by reviewing the terms regularly.
Disclaimer of Liability:
You are free to open any site via United NRI Post but we are not responsible for any kind of content of that websites.
United NRI Post is not liable for any of the following losses or damages:
* Data loss
* Revenue or anticipated profits loss
* Business loss
* Opportunity loss
* Goodwill loss
* Injury to reputation
* Losses because of third parties
Moreover, you are advised to take your own precautions for your security as we are not responsible for any infection or loss by virus and by anything that has destructive properties.
Third Party Material
You can find a number of third party links on our website but advertisers are solely responsible for content of that links. We are not responsible for such content as well as links.
You are advised not to reveal your personal information with anyone as United NRI Post is not responsible for any kind of data loss.
These terms and conditions may vary from time to time. So, ensure that you review all terms and conditions on regular basis as you deem to have accepted any change in website.
We try to do our best to give continue and constant services but we accept no responsibility for any interruption or delay.